I saw this on We R Memory Keeper's website and thought 'what a tremendously COOL idea'...anything that supports our troops and their families I'm all for and I figured that you probably would be too :)
- Who: Anyone and everyone can get involved! However, the Cruise giveaway does have a few requirements; please see the Rules and Regulations section below for details.
- What: Send us blank homemade cards for the troops with your ENTRY FORM (Please see the guidelines below or click here) The categories of cards are: Birthday, Love (Anniversary or Miss You), Thank You, Thinking of you, Get well, and Major Holidays.
- You can also send "Any Hero" cards which are cards with notes inside of them from you to the troops. These are a great way to get your children involved - the troops love to hear from them, and love to receive your encouraging words of motivation, cheer and comfort. "Any Hero" cards are also perfect for LARGE community events, where you are trying to collect large quantities of cards - if you are interested in this idea please call our Marketing Manager, Bonnie Randall, at 801-539-5000 to discuss.
- When: June 6th - July 6th, please send us the blank cards by the DEADLINE: 5 PM, July 6th
- Where: Please drop off your blank cards to a Drop Zone (A participating scrapbook store collecting cards) or mail directly to us (with your ENTRY FORM):
We R Memory Keepers
Attn: Operation We R Grateful
631 North 400 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84103
There are also drop-off places available; just click on the link above and it will take you to the page showing the list. Also, be sure to read the "guidelines" link. They have quite a few do's and dont's, such as NO Glitter, what sentiments to use and not, what's consider too bulky, etc.
This is such a great 'operation' and if you love making cards like I do, then I know you'll be doubly-blessed :)